Cyfle-D10-GGwyther

Gareth Gwyther studying on the cyfle dimension 10 course in cardiff.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Week 3 started

Last week was great on wednesday we went to the bbc and saw their new media department. We saw a lot of intresting products the bbc have worked on, i really enjoyed looking at the education department's productions.

On friday I presented my presentation on the multimedia pioneer Ted Nelson. I was extremly nervous during the presentation i got through it in the end.

Third week today started today digital story telling breif today. In this we will have to take photographs record sound write a story and put it altogether in premier. Hardest asset to create is the story do i use a Philosiphal story an approach looking at the world from my eyes or do i use a deeply personal story something in my past regurgitated for the first person.

Wrote a personal story so far. I have decided to write a philsophical one tonight maybe a veiw on poltics war and why democracy is a lie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home